[mythtv-users] Watch Recordings - Fan Art

Thrash Dude thrash.dude at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 19:02:37 UTC 2010

On Wed, 28 Jul 2010 11:29:19 +0100
"Mark Garland" <mythtvusers at markgarland.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Quick (n00b) question.
>
> My combined BE/FE and my remote FE have both started displaying images
> behind the Watch Recordings screen (fanart?).
> However, unless one of us (me or the gf) have pressed something, we
> don't think we've changed anything.  Either we inadvertently have, or
> something (Jamu?) has started working for some reason.
> Also, as it's happening on both FEs, I suspect that it's a backend
> setting somewhere, as if it were a frontend setting it'd only affect
> one of them?
>
> I've done a fair bit of searching and hunting through the settings,
> and I can find lots of articles on how to get Jamu running, but none
> on how to stop these images from appearing?
>
> All help appreciated,
>
> Thanks,
>
> MG

This happens if you also have the same title in your video/movie
selection.

For example -
I have released seasons of Supernatural archived in our Video/Movie
collection, and downloaded meta data for those (just like all other
movies / TV series.) Whenever MythTV records a new episode of
Supernatural, the art work now shows up under watch tv. The artwork was
not shown until after the archived seasons where added and metadata
updated.