[mythtv-users] Watch Recordings - Fan Art

ryan patterson ryan.goat at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 11:57:03 UTC 2010

On Wed, Jul 28, 2010 at 6:29 AM, Mark Garland
<mythtvusers at markgarland.co.uk> wrote:
> I've done a fair bit of searching and hunting through the settings, and I
> can find lots of articles on how to get Jamu running, but none on how to
> stop these images from appearing?

You really need to provide more information about your setup.  I'm
guessing you use mythbuntu because that includes a cron job for jamu
to grab metadata on recordings.  Otherwise you would have to enable
this yourself.

Bottom line if you want to get rid of the artwork select a different
theme for mythfrontend.  Some themes have artwork enabled and some
don't.  Of coarse you could edit your current theme and remove the
artwork if you don't mind getting your hands in there.

-Ryan