[mythtv-users] UK Radio Times XMLTV [was: Reliability of USB capture cards]

Keith Edmunds kae at midnighthax.com
Mon Jul 26 07:00:28 UTC 2010

Jason, yet again thank you for a comprehensive reply. The downsides don't
sound too bad - the occasional duplicate episode is better than the
occasional missed one, and my viewing choices are not dissimilar to
yours. I very rarely search for programs by category, and when I do, it is
nearly always for films.

I was aware that radio is not (ironically) part of the RT feed, but I
believe it is possible to use EIT for those channels with the caveat that
I'd need to pick up EIT data during other recordings as it's disabled on
the card.

Cue the next rainy day so that I can investigate this further. Thanks
again for the details.

Keith