[mythtv-users] mysql not starting on boot

paul paul.bubbles at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Jul 24 08:04:58 UTC 2010

Sorry Mythbuntu, both front end and back end are on the same machine so
I can't see networking being an issue.  It does look like mysql may have
moved from init.d to upstart as part of the last update from some file

In the /etc/rc3.d and rc5.d folders I have:

S17mysql-ndb-mgm -> ../init.d/mysql-ndb-mgm
S18mysql-ndb -> ../init.d/mysql-ndb

but no ref to /etc/init./mysql