[mythtv-users] Possible frontend? Levono IdeaCentere

Justin Garrison rothgar at 1n73r.net
Thu Jul 22 20:59:28 UTC 2010

> I just ran across this in my daily newegg.com email. Seems like a lot
> of computer for the price. Dual core atom and Nvidia ION graphics.
>
> The included "remote" is interesting. Basically a thumb trackball and
> phone like thumb keyboard in one.
>
> http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883108321
>
> Richard

Does anyone know the audio situation with this machine? The specs say
it has SPDIF output but the pictures do not show an extra port or
adapter. It also doesn't say anything about audio out through HDMI.
This is very tempting for a HD frontend but I would need surround
sound if it is going to replace my main machine.

--
Justin Garrison