[mythtv-users] Re-finishing a low-profile case w/ silent parts

Dan Wilga mythtv-users2 at dwilga-linux1.amherst.edu
Wed Jul 21 18:08:30 UTC 2010

On 7/21/10 2:04 PM, Robert Shields wrote:
> The compact flash idea sounds really neat!
>
> Did you have to purchase a special compact flash drive for this or
> would any of them do?
I use a 4 Gb SDHC card with one of those 10-in-1 card readers. The first
one I got would only work with SD (not SDHC), so it's currently
gathering dust. The cost for the one that worked was about $7, IIRC.

You can also boot from USB stick, assuming your BIOS supports it. Then
you wouldn't need an additional interface.