[mythtv-users] mythtv builds on mac os x

Dan Wilga mythtv-users2 at dwilga-linux1.amherst.edu
Tue Jul 20 14:26:16 UTC 2010

On 7/19/10 6:01 PM, Johnny Walker wrote:
> I thought I'd update with a complete log of the failure to build.
> http://pastebin.com/yriG0RYv
>
> Any help is appreciated.
>
> -Johnny

This looks like you're linking 0.22 libraries. Is this intentional? If
not, you should probably make sure you're running the updated version of
osx-packager from the branch you're trying to compile, and that you do
that script's equivalent of "make distclean" before compiling. In fact,
it's probably best to just "svn co" the whole branch again, rather than
try to get what you've got to work.