[mythtv-users] cannot run mytharchive on video storage group

Anthony Desmarais anthonyd at uec.com.au
Sun Jul 18 11:05:59 UTC 2010

Hi,

Can anyone shed some light on this issue?

I am running mythTV 0.23 which has been working just fine for a while. I
also have configured video storage groups for all my video files.

I have also successfully run mytharchive to create DVD's of recorded
content.

Today I tried to run mytharchive to create a DVD of a video file in the
storage group and it failed with the following error:

ERROR: Source file does not exist: Movies/Kids
Movies/F-J/Justice.League.Crisis.On.Two.Earths.mkv

I can see that this  because the path to the video file is incorrect but
I dont know exactly how to resolve this.

Any ideas?

For the record it is a front end/back end combined machine so
mytharchive will have access to the files if the path were correct.