[mythtv-users] MythTV Themes - Looking great!

Jarod Wilson jarod at wilsonet.com
Wed Jul 14 12:48:17 UTC 2010

On Wed, Jul 14, 2010 at 7:14 AM, Jean-Yves Avenard <jyavenard at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> On 14 July 2010 20:46, Robert Siebert <trebor_s at web.de> wrote:
>> I believe that a lot of users just install the packages like myththemes
>> and thats it. Maybe later they stumble upon the wiki and the theme page
>> and download new ones. Thats what I meant.
>
> The default ubuntu myththemes install all available themes.
> So I don't really understand the problem here

Hm. In the Fedora RPM Fusion packages, there's a split between the
"base" themes (those that are included in svn under mythtv/themes/)
and additional themes (those that are included in svn under
myththemes/), but it appears blue-abstract is not in either of those
locations, and thus not currently made available to users via the RPM
Fusion packages. Wasn't an intentional omission, I just never noticed,
and nobody has brought it to my attention. So Robert does have a point
here, for at least one subset of mythtv users. I'll go ahead and add
it to the mix when I can though.

--
Jarod Wilson
jarod at wilsonet.com