[mythtv-users] mythweb very slow with error

Bart Coninckx bart.coninckx at telenet.be
Mon Jul 12 18:40:20 UTC 2010

Hi after installating the 0.23 Packman RPMS for Opensuse 11.1, mythweb is
really slow and produces these errors:

User Notice at /srv/www/htdocs/mythweb/classes/MythBackend.php, line 102:
Unexpected response to MYTH_PROTO_VERSION '56':

Warning at /srv/www/htdocs/mythweb/modules/_shared/tmpl/default/header.php,
line 16:
Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at
/srv/www/htdocs/mythweb/includes/errors.php:148)

What can I do about this? I've tried to set the version number in that file to
"40" (this value I saw in the mythackend.log) and "50" (this value I googled).

Thx!

B.