[mythtv-users] jamu janitor without mythvideo

James Orr james.orr7 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 11 10:29:43 UTC 2010

I don't use mythvideo and just use jamu for scheduled and recorded files.

I went to try the janitor option to remove some old images as it states on
the wiki, but when I run with the -MJ option I get ...

! Error: Janitor - did not find any video files to process so skipping
image clean up to protect your image files, in case this is a configuration
or NFS error.
If you do not use MythVideo then the Janitor option (-MJ) is not of value to
you on this MythTV back end.