[mythtv-users] help needed speccing out small silent frontend.

jr jraymyth at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 17:04:16 UTC 2010

I just built a combined FE/BE from:
Zotac ionitx l-e
4gb ram
Apex mi-008 case
Mobil rack for two 2.5" drives(3.5" bay)
2.5" 120gb sata
2.5" 500gb sata
PicoPSU 80 Watt power supply
HDHR dual tuner
Hauppauge HVR 1950
kaze jyu slim 100mm case fan

I cannot hear it sitting next to it.

I can watch a recording while recording 4 digital and one analog show using
about 40% CPU. Commercial flagging uses about 80% of one CPU.

Mother board has wireless but I have never used it

Jr