[mythtv-users] HD PVR driver version 1.5.7.0

Jason Sharpe mythtv.list at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 19:39:14 UTC 2010

I see that Hauppauge has released new firmware for the HDPVR along with a
Beta driver as well in the past couple of weeks.

They claim that the released firmware "fixes A/V sync issues with some Dish
Network and FIOS set top boxes. This release also fixes IR receive issues
with third party applications. In addition, this release includes changes to
fix flash memory corruption problems."

Has anyone upgraded to either yet? Anything to report?

As soon as I get back from my current business trip I plan to jump into it
to see if it really fixes the A/V Sync issue on my Dishnetwork ViP 211k
receiver when the resolution changes.

http://www.hauppauge.com/site/support/support_hdpvr.html