[mythtv-users] Where did mythconverg_restore.pl go?

Clay ctmythtv at pacbell.net
Tue Jul 6 03:28:03 UTC 2010

I'm putting together a new master backend to put in place of my existing
backend, and upgrading from 0.21 to 0.23.
I've installed from JYA's repos and now it's time to restore the
database... and I can't find mythconverg_restore.pl.
What directory is it in these days?

...as an aside, I tried $locate but apparently $updatedb and $locate are
broken on (my install of) 10.04.
Bash: locate: command not found

I changed /etc/hosts and /etc/hostname to the name/IP of the old master
backend. Maybe this jacked up bash?

(the old backend is offline, atm. I don't want to change it's name/IP
yet since I'm watching recorded programs while I work...*g*)