[mythtv-users] MythVideo - DVD playing too fast

Andrew Noonan anoonan at gmail.com
Mon Jul 5 04:20:37 UTC 2010

Hi all,

     I've looked around and I haven't seen anything like this before.
I've got a DVD that when I play it in MythVideo, it seems to play at
maybe double or triple speed.  In a normal DVD player, it's fine, but
both as an ISO, and as a normal DVD, the Internal player plays it too
fast.  Other DVDs do not seem to have this problem.  The audio is not
out of sync or anything, everyone just sounds like Alvin and the
Chipmunks, and moves quickly.  This DVD is from an independent
publisher, so I'm not above thinking they screwed something up, but a
standalone DVD player doesn't have any problems.  Any ideas?

Thanks,
Andrew