[mythtv-users] viewing problems with long shows on PS3

Andre mythtv-list at dinkum.org.uk
Sun Jul 4 21:19:09 UTC 2010

On 4 Jul 2010, at 21:45, emarkert at aim.com wrote:

> [...]

The latest, but it's been working fine for a couple of years with several Myth versions and many many PS3 versions, I don't recall any problems with file length, I used it throughout the Chinese Olympics, those files were huge.

I don't use it much now, most of the HD channels I get crash the PS3 far too regularly and picture quality is actually better now with VDPAU!

But it does work.

Andre