[mythtv-users] MythMusic exit menu - no highlight

Robin Gilks g8ecj at gilks.org
Sun Jul 4 10:37:13 UTC 2010

After my Zotac ION frontend has been up for a few days I find that exiting
while a track is playing correctly prompts for Stop, Continue, Cancel but
none of the options is highlighted so I can't make a selection from them -
that means I can't actually get out of the plugin unless I stop the music
so I don't get the prompt at all. It also means that I can't use the
miniplayer because I can't exit with a track playing.

After a frontend restart its all OK again. No sure how long it takes for
this condition to occur but I'd appreciate any pointers on where I can get
extra diagnostic information as there is nothing in the logs.

This is the version info:
MythTV Version   : 24765
MythTV Branch    : branches/release-0-23-fixes
Network Protocol : 56
Library API      : 0.23.20100429-1
QT Version       : 4.6.2
Options compiled in:
 linux release using_oss using_alsa using_backend using_dvb using_frontend
using_hdhomerun using_hdpvr using_iptv using_ivtv using_joystick_menu
using_lirc using_mheg using_opengl_video using_opengl_vsync using_qtdbus
using_qtwebkit using_v4l using_x11 using_xrandr using_xv
using_bindings_perl using_bindings_python using_opengl using_vdpau
using_ffmpeg_threads using_live using_mheg

Cheers

--
Robin Gilks