[mythtv-users] 0.24 trunk 25231 Myth Backend Setup, channel scan broken

Douglas Peale Douglas_Peale at comcast.net
Sat Jul 3 02:24:57 UTC 2010

A bit more information:
If I select "cable" the scanning range starts at "QAM-256 Channel2" but ends on a blank entry, it claims there are 166 channels
to scan.
If I attempt to change the end channel, the highest I can set it to is QAM-256 Channel 83, and the number of channels to scan is
82. This looks like the old OTA channel range.

If I select "Cable High", the start channel is "QAM-256 Channel 78", the end channel "is QAM-256 Channel 159" and the number of
channels to scan is 77. 159-78 = 81, so there would be 82 channels to scan if these numbers were contiguous. There are 4
channels missing, 95-99. Thats right, I'm trying to scan channel 95, so I can't select Cable High as a work around.