[mythtv-users] nuvexport all formats disabled

Michelle Dupuis mdupuis at ocg.ca
Thu Jul 1 01:24:26 UTC 2010

When I run nuvexport I can select any output format because they are all disabled.  I selected mp4 format (which is what I want) and here's the error.  Can anyone point me in the right direction?  (I'm using mythdora, with ffmpeg installed from repo)

Your ffmpeg installation doesn't support encoding to mp4 file formats.
Your ffmpeg installation doesn't support encoding to aac audio.
Your ffmpeg installation doesn't support encoding to either mpeg4 or h264 video.
Press ENTER to continue.