[mythtv-users] PVR-150 controls reset every time I watch TV

Stephen Sassman sassman at purdue.edu
Sun Jan 31 22:56:48 UTC 2010

I am having a problem with adjusting the settings on my PVR-150 using
v4l2-ctl. I can adjust brightness, contrast, volume, etc while watching live
TV. However, the next time I go back to watch TV, the settings are back to
the default values. I don't remember this resetting behavior in my previous
myth install. I suppose I need a way to set them everytime or prevent them
from being changed. I have searched, but for once I couldn't find an answer
to my problem. Thanks, Steve