[mythtv-users] getting MythVideo to display TV-episode-subtitle/screenshot rather than show-title/season-cover-art

Drew Streib drew.streib at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 21:23:44 UTC 2010

OK, I figured this out, although I don't see it documented anywhere (I'll look again though):

MythVideo (gallery view) will show episode titles and screenshots for each episode _only_ if the folders are in a format like:

Heroes/Season 1/episodefile

I had changed my directory structure to:

Heroes/S01/episodefile

and that lost the hint that told mythvideo that the file was a tv show and to display episodes&screenies rather than show title&cover art.

So as long as the directory structure includes the explicit "Season xx" convention, things appear to pick up properly again.

-drew

--
M. Drew Streib
drew.streib at gmail.com