[mythtv-users] Incorrect programme duration in recordedseek for new recordings.

Ian Macdonald ian at caliban.org
Sun Jan 31 17:37:42 UTC 2010

On Wed 27 Jan 2010 at 18:22:07 -0500, J-e-f-f-A MythTV wrote:

> Nah, there's pleanty of us "Analog Hauppauge" users still out here.
>
> I've been running 0.22-fixes since about a week after it's release,
> and have not experienced this issue.  One difference though is that
> I'm in the US and recording NTSC, not PAL.

If the difference were in the PAL vs. NTSC issue, I'd suspect the ivtv
driver. However, the problem manifested with no change to that driver,
so I suspect MythTV, which was the only thing I upgraded before the
problem emerged.

I assume you regularly resync the fixes branch, right? If not and your
fixes set-up works fine, we may have an indication of when the bug
(assuming it's a bug) was introduced.

Ian
--
Ian Macdonald               | I can write better than anybody who can
ian at caliban.org             | write faster, and I can write faster than