[mythtv-users] I've probably broken the Python bindings, scripts fail on exceptions.KeyError

Raymond Wagner raymond at wagnerrp.com
Sun Jan 31 17:20:32 UTC 2010

On 1/31/2010 08:20, Rafael Moslin wrote:
> This is running on a up to date PCLinuxOS install, Python 2.5.

Make sure you're up to date from the last couple days.  There was a bug
in the init file which caused breakage in 2.5.

I've come across this issue a couple times, but I've never pinned down
what exactly is causing the issue.  I believe its something to do with
with the connection caching.  Somehow, the use count got off, resulting
in the connection being closed before all the objects were dropped.  I'm
setting it to check first, just in case.