[mythtv-users] merge recordings in mythtv

Adam Brown abrown at spsu.edu
Sat Jan 30 20:28:16 UTC 2010

Hi,

I have both a master and a slave backend. Recently, my master backend
went down. During that time I turned the slave into the master, and
have recorded shows on it. Now I've got my original master working
again. I've copied the recordings (the actual files) from my temporary
master back to the original master. Now, how can I merge the recorded
database information from my temporary backend to my original master
backend?

Will a mysqldump on certain tables work?

Thanks. Any help appreciated.

--
Adam