[mythtv-users] Blue-abstract update and applying for the competition

Andre Newman mythtv-list at dinkum.org.uk
Sat Jan 30 18:57:12 UTC 2010

On 30 Jan 2010, at 16:11, Neil Salstrom wrote:

>> snip lots of stuff...
>
> I've been a regular blootube-wide user but found myself switching to
> blue-abstract recently.

Yeah me too, Graphite & Blue Abstract are my favourites, so far....

>  So far the whole family likes the layout and
> look.  One suggestion though...  On the Watch Recordings menu add some
> level of transparency to the bars over the recording names and titles.

I'd go the other way, I've been trying to see how I reduce the contrast of the fanart so it's a background wash rather than the current full on that lots of themes are using, that way I can read the recordings properly!

In fact I'd been using Graphite & Blue Abstract for a while before I knew they had fanart backgrounds at all :-O Wasn't until I was trying out a few of the contest entries on the master backend that the fanart appeared.

Andre