[mythtv-users] mythnetvision questions

Nasa nasa01 at comcast.net
Sat Jan 30 17:19:42 UTC 2010

Hi,

Thought I would give mythnetvision a try and am running into some issue I hope I can get some help with....

1. The only site map I am getting is twit, even though bliptv, dailymotion, joost, mtv, etc are listed
   in the same folder as twit

2. When I try to select a video from twit, all that happens is the website opens up -- no video actually plays.

I am running myth from SVN updated last night (Jan 29).  Any ideas where I should start looking from problems?
BTW: mythfrontend logs don't spout out anything as possible problems for netvision.

Nasa