[mythtv-users] NUVexport/MythTranscode

DISAFAN disafan at aim.com
Thu Jan 28 16:35:55 UTC 2010

I've been having some odd problems of late exporting with nuvexport. I'm
running SVN-Fixes 23229 from the ATRPMS repository.

My backend is headless, and I log in via SSH, run screen, and run
nuvexport from there. Lately, after a short time running a HD transcode,
the whole system becomes nonresponsive and has to be rebooted. The
system log shows nothing...it just stops.

I'm not sure how to troubleshoot this without anything to do so, and the
inability to export recordings is an annoyance.

Any advice?