[mythtv-users] UPnP and Video Metadata

Charles Waddell cdwaddell at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 23:15:55 UTC 2010

After a couple years away from MythTV, I got back into it this week, and was
wondering if my setup is wrong or if this is by design. I am running the
latest MythTV release on Ubuntu 9.10 with a PS3 UPnP as a streaming client
in my living room. Should the UPnP menu break down into Title, Director,
etc... if metadata has been imported for all of my media. Currently, I only
get videoroot with the folder structure and the filenames for the videos.

I tried searching the list, and apologise if I missed a reply to a similar
question in the past, but I have been off of the mailing list for a while.

Thanks in advance,
CD Waddell