[mythtv-users] Damn idiots...

Nick Rout nick.rout at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 20:34:07 UTC 2010

On Thu, Jan 28, 2010 at 4:34 AM, Jos Hoekstra <joshoekstra at gmx.net> wrote:
> Brent Bolin schreef op 22-1-2010 3:41:
>>
>> On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 8:24 PM, Nick Rout <nick.rout at gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Can someone please unsub
>>>

>>>  rwhiteman at beagle.com.au
>>>  mailbox is full: retry timeout exceeded
>>>

>> Wondered what the hell was going on.  all kinds of stuff bouncing back to
>> me
>
> Got the same, can someone take him from the list?
> He seems to be subscribed with:
> ray.whiteman at consultant puntje com
>
> It seems he's forwarding mail or something and got misconfigured....
>

> Regards,
>
> Jos Hoekstra

I emailed mythtv-users-owner at mythtv.org yesterday and have received no
reply. I suggest anyone affected by this please email
mythtv-users-owner at mythtv.org and ask for him to be removed.

I admin a couple of lists, and sometimes take a day or so to reply to
an admin message, but this is getting silly, this guy's email has been
bouncing for a week.