[mythtv-users] Adding channles from scan manually

Kevin Ross kevin at familyross.net
Mon Jan 25 19:07:57 UTC 2010

I believe all you need to do is set the xmlid to the proper value.  To get
the proper value, go to the SchedulesDirect web site, then click the Report
button next to your lineup.  It will list the xmlid for every channel in
your lineup.  Plug that value into Myth, run mythfilldatabase, and you
should be good to go.