[mythtv-users] supported usb dvb-s2 device ?

Robert Bude dbnrup at rupat.de
Mon Jan 25 17:12:50 UTC 2010

hello mythtv friends

i plan to upgrade my mythtv box from a ubuntu 8.10 to 9.10 (dont know if i
upgrade or make a fresh install, that should not be the question here !)

i also like to switch from an dvb-t card to 2 dvb-s cards. i bought 2
technotrend s2-3600 devices.
but i read that they are unsupported by mythtv AFTER bying it ;)
USB DVB-S2 Device (unsupported)

Anybody can tell me if there exists a supported USB dvb-s2 device for using with
the actual mythtv version ? I have to use usb devices because of my preferred
because of the nonexistent pci slots. (it only have one pci-e slot)

If someone can give me a hint. this would be great ! ;)

Greetings from Dresden, Germany