[mythtv-users] Default Theme [was: Upgrade to Ubuntu 9.10 disasters - please help; (]

Jim Morton Jim at Morton.hrcoxmail.com
Mon Jan 25 15:05:07 UTC 2010

Paul Clark wrote:
> I agree with the OP, Mythbuntu for the default theme would be my vote.
>  We used to have Meepo Wide installed on 0.21.  When I upgraded to
> 0.22 we tried Terra and Graphite but fairly quickly decided to move
> back to the more traditional style theme and installed Mythbuntu 9.10
> which we're pretty happy with.  Terra and Graphite may look pretty but
> Mythbuntu scores in my house (wife and kids) for ease of use.

Graphite is easily my favorite so I forced the family use it for a week.
After that my wife and kids still wanted to go back to the Mythbuntu
theme so I gave in. I am looking forward to the end of the theming
competition for some new choices.