[mythtv-users] PCI-E Analog Card

Graham Mitchell gmitch at woodlea.com
Mon Jan 25 03:00:16 UTC 2010

There is also the option of using multiple backends for the tuners - heck,
if you're a Dell shop, I am sure you could find some old 2350s laying
around, put a couple of tuners into each, and make them all slave back ends
- and if 10 tuners isn't enough, add another 2350 with a couple more
tuners...:)