[mythtv-users] Mythwelcome and "text size missmatch"?

Jan Johansson j2 at mupp.net
Sat Jan 23 12:51:58 UTC 2010

(Trunk, Ubuntu Karmic Koala)

Right, pic says more then words  they say, so:
http://i49.tinypic.com/fy1pbt.jpg

Whats up with the "double clock" and the "date offset".

(I just noticed that the screengrab program for some reason emerged the
top/bottom part of the desktop menus. They are not there normally, but
the text strangeness is the same).

I have checked over font sizes and such, but I cannot find anything that
really seem to affect this behavior?

--
Meddelandet har kontrollerats mot virus samt skadligt
inneh?ll av MailScanner och f?rmodas vara s?kert.