[mythtv-users] Comcast Analog/Digital Future

Nicolas Riendeau knight at teksavvy.com
Thu Jan 21 02:14:29 UTC 2010

Hi!

Brian Wood wrote:
>>I believe my PVR-500 came with one but my PVR-150 did not...
>

> Can't see why a 150 would come with that, as it only supports a single input,
> which can be RF, composite or S-Video, but only one at a time.

They can have two inputs (composite or S-Video) but I guess only one is active at the
same time.

re: http://registration.hauppauge.com/webstore/images%5Cpvr150_av_cable.jpg

I'm not near my Mythbox right now but I think MythTV/v4l does offer to use the
additional inputs...

>>As for getting them, the easiest way to get them is directly from Hauppauge
>> store...
>

> Probably right, if you don't want to find a "bargain" on fleabay.

I think I had checked (when I was looking to buy one) and the price was either not
interesting (Ebay doesn't always have the best deal...) or not available to ship to
my location...

Have a nice day!

Nick