[mythtv-users] Firewire channel change for SA4200?

steve networks1 at cox.net
Wed Jan 20 16:42:21 UTC 2010

I am hoping to set up firewire channel change for a Scientific Atlanta 4200
box.  I checked the mythtv docs ./contrib/channel_changers as suggested on
the wiki.  It doesn't have a changer for the sa4200 but it has one for the
sa3250.

Does anyone know is this changer will work for sa4200?  If so, would I use
similar compile arguments as given in the wiki for the Motorola box, i.e.

cc -std=gnu99 -o sa3250ch sa3250ch.c -lavc1394 -lrom1394 -lraw1394

If not, does anyone know if there is a channel changer available for the
sa4200?

Thanks,

Steve