[mythtv-users] DVBWorld DVB-S2 6980 Dual PCI-E Card....Does it really work?

Simon Hobson linux at thehobsons.co.uk
Wed Jan 20 14:33:35 UTC 2010

Jelte Veldstra wrote:

>Even if I could try a few of these twintuner cards, then my dish
>would not have enough LNB connections to do a proper test with all
>inputs recording simultaneously.

You'd want a multiswitch - no need for more than 4 LNB outputs, the
multiuswitch will set the LNBs to the four combinations of high/low
and horizontal/vertical and switch them to an arbitrary number of
outputs (determined by the number of outputs on the switch).

--
Simon Hobson

WANTED: "Software CD ROM Kit" for Canon CLBP 360-PS printer (Canon
part no RH6-3612, or possibly RH6-3810, or RH6-3610 might do). I've a
dead HD and need this CD so I can replace the disk and re-install the
printer OS on it. If anyone knows where I might get hold of one I'd
be grateful - requests to Canon drew a blank, it's been out of
support for years.