[mythtv-users] Myth .22 Season/Episode display setting

Kevon mcuser at rogers.com
Wed Jan 20 01:27:51 UTC 2010

Been searching all over the net for info on Myth Season/Episode setting
but still unable to find a anything. It's great that Myth can handle tv
seasons/episodes, however I cannot find an option to change how this is
shown in the GUI. Myth shows the format 'Title #x## - Subtitle', I would
like to like to have 'Title s##e## - Subtitle'. Is there an option to
change this format? This is how I had it in .21 and I would like to keep
it the same.

Is there a config file around I can modify the change this? Any help is
appreciated.