[mythtv-users] ananolg tuner recommendations

Ben Kamen bkamen at benjammin.net
Tue Jan 19 21:44:10 UTC 2010

On 1/19/2010 2:49 PM, Jeff wrote:

> So, if there are still retailers with analog-tuners in stock, it's still
> legal for them to sell them.  (And I gather they must also have the FCC
> "Consumer Alert" warning label present.)

And I read on a lawyer firm's website (that specializes in FCC actions) a summary of
FCC actions against companies for the last 3 years.

They pounded hard on the big box stores for not having those stickers on product after the date mentioned.

Radio Shack, Best Buy, Circuit City (I think). Big retailers. Kinda of amusing.

  -Ben