[mythtv-users] Mythfrontend idle cpu consumption help

Jim Stichnoth stichnot at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 21:04:17 UTC 2010

On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 12:28 PM, jansenj <jansenj+myth at gmail.com> wrote:
> No luck, I can't get it to build and install to my own personal directory.
> vdpau is complaining:
> vdpau.h:47:25: error: vdpau/vdpau.h: No such file or directory

Do you have the nvidia proprietary drivers installed on the machine
where you are doing the build?  You will need this if you configured
with --enable-vdpau.  I have the nvidia vdpau include files under
/usr/include :
  /usr/include/vdpau/vdpau.h
  /usr/include/vdpau/vdpau_x11.h

Try "locate vdpau.h" or "locate vdpau/vdpau.h" to see whether you have
these files.

Jim