[mythtv-users] Segmentation Fault during mythweather

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Tue Jan 19 16:57:59 UTC 2010

On 01/19/2010 10:59 AM, Johnny Walker wrote:
> I tried to check the weather this morning and myth exits abruptly.

I didn't read the detailed logs, but if you haven't had MythWeather
working since upgrading, I would recommend clearing and reconfiguring:

cat << "EOF" | mysql -umythtv -p mythconverg
DROP TABLE IF EXISTS weathersourcesettings;
DROP TABLE IF EXISTS weatherscreens;
DROP TABLE IF EXISTS weatherdatalayout;
DELETE FROM settings WHERE value = 'WeatherDBSchemaVer';
EOF

Then restart the frontend and reconfigure MythWeather.

If it has been working, perhaps it's just a transient error on the source.

Mike