[mythtv-users] A few setup questions

coffee coffee412 at comcast.net
Tue Jan 19 13:58:24 UTC 2010

Hello all,

I have a question on running mythtv .22:

 I have my movies showing up in mythvideo now. However, when I go to
play one nothing happens. I checked the logs and cannot find any errors.
I figure it must be something to do with configuration. Im trying to use
the internal player and trying to play any type of video file -
avi,mpg,flv. From the remote I click on the movie and the second screen
comes up with the option of playing the movie. I hit enter on the play
button but nothing happens??