[mythtv-users] Running XBMC on an Xbox as a MythTV frontend

Richard Morton richard.e.morton at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 12:47:49 UTC 2010

Also worth googling for mythbox; set of scripts in googlecode

Please excuse brevity and mistakes, this email was composed on a mobile
phone.

Thanks and regards,
Richard Morton

On 19 Jan 2010 09:51, "Vitani" <vitani-mythtv at tfxsoft.com> wrote:

2010/1/18 Robert Johnston <anaerin at gmail.com>

> > On 18/01/2010 7:55 AM, Matt Emmott wrote: >> >> On Mon, Jan 18, 2010 at
7:04 AM, Christian<CvB at ...

Luckily(?) I don't record anything in HD so SD is fine for my current
situation. If you can, would you mind finding out which version of XBMC and
MythTV you are running Robert as I tried the myth:// protocol last night and
while it showed up all of my channels, when I tried to "play" one it errored
(something about too many consecutive failures, or something, can't remember
off the top-of-my-head). I'm pretty sure I need to update my version of
XBMC, but I am running MythTV 0.22-fixes

Glad to see someone has gotten it to work though! There is hope :o)