[mythtv-users] PVR350 TVOUT

Brian Wood beww at beww.org
Tue Jan 19 01:25:54 UTC 2010

On Monday 18 January 2010 06:12:50 pm Tortise wrote:

> I'd like to get composite SD out of a 150 or 350.  If I have a NVIDIA 8500
>  feeding component out (at 720p) playing HD H264 files, is there some way
>  to take a feed from that and also route it to send it out of the PVR-x50
>  composite TV out?  I imagine some downscaling would also be necessary.

Only the 350 can output composite SD (or anything else for that matter).

So I think I misunderstand what you are trying to do, are you trying to get
simultaneous HD out of the 8500 and composite SD out of something else for the
same program I mean).

If so, I don't think a PVR-anything is the right tool to use, I'd use a
standard video card, using Twinview or whatever they call it these days.