[mythtv-users] Picture controls show "volume"?

Jan Johansson j2 at mupp.net
Mon Jan 18 09:22:25 UTC 2010

>That means your video card/driver (like many) doesn't support Xv picture
>controls. So, options I see include: a) different video card, b) adjust
>recording picture controls on every single channel, c) adjust the TV
>picture (through the TV, not Myth), d) learn to like it how it is. :)
>
>Mike

Fair enough.

Question about setting it at record time. What is the best way to see which value I want?

I have read through the docs/wiki (i think..) and it appears that I will have to do a change->record->watch->repeat cycle to find my target.

Is there a quicker way to do this?

(PVR-500 if that makes any diff)

--
Meddelandet har kontrollerats mot virus samt skadligt
innehåll av MailScanner och förmodas vara säkert.