[mythtv-users] Streaming internet radio

Robin Gilks g8ecj at gilks.org
Sat Jan 16 07:39:50 UTC 2010

Look again - there is a tarball of MythStream-qt4 which works great in 0.22

A lot of the scripts no longer work but that's more to do with the hosting
websites changing rather than any issues with MythStream (I know the BBC
Radio scripts I wrote haven't worked for months due to the BBC changing
their website.

--
Robin Gilks