[mythtv-users] Making mysql setting changes outside of mythfrontend.

jansenj jansenj+myth at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 16:59:38 UTC 2010

I have two different setting configurations that I use for myth that I would
like to control via scripts.  The problem I have found is that mythfrontend
doesn't always pull in settings that were changed "under the hood".  Aside
from restarting the frontend, does anyone have any suggestions on how to
force the new settings to take effect from inside a script?  I then plan to
assign the script to a remote control button.

Justin