[mythtv-users] Can't log in!

Jan Johansson j2 at mupp.net
Thu Jan 14 09:26:04 UTC 2010

>I've read on the forums about deleting old kernels but they all point
>me to Synaptic, which I can't use since I can't get X started.
>Help?

apt-get clean [deletes cached installation packages, may reclaim some space]

dpkg -l | grep linux-image

will show you the installed kernels

apt-get remove linux-image-2.6.22-3-amd64  [replace name as needed]

will remove said kernel.

You do NOT want to remove your running kernel.

You can also clean out old log files to save some space.

--
Meddelandet har kontrollerats mot virus samt skadligt
innehåll av MailScanner och förmodas vara säkert.