[mythtv-users] "Generational" TV, was: OT: 3D TV

ryan patterson ryan.goat at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 15:26:15 UTC 2010

On Tue, Jan 12, 2010 at 8:28 PM, Brian Wood <beww at beww.org> wrote:
> On Tuesday 12 January 2010 06:07:28 pm David Brodbeck wrote:
> Today's shows seem to like to focus on the worst elements of our
> society, witness the popularity of the multiple CSI type shows.

A TV series which features underpaid public servants tirelessly
hunting down and successfully arresting violent criminals week after
week focuses on "the worst elements of our society"?  Really!  What
would you say about The Sopranos?  (a show that focuses on gangster
criminals).

Irregardless, I agree CSI is a prime example of the bottom of the
barrel garbage TV viewers have come to expect from Hollywood.

-Ryan