[mythtv-users] Audio Issues

Greg Oliver oliver.greg at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 13:19:00 UTC 2010

I am having a problem with myth playing a video I have at half speed.
It played fine originally a week ago, but an ubuntu update (which I am
unsure of the packages updated) broke it.

I re-installed yesterday and did not upgrade libasound2 and libc, but
then I enable Avenard's repo to try it out, and that broke it..

I have alsa set up fine, and the video plays on the same PC from the
desktop just fine.

I have myth setup for alsa:default on everything, and stereo output.
Basically everything the digidal audio wiki entries say I have tried.
I am beginning to think it may not be audio related, but something
else.  I just do not know where to look.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Greg